Credentialing for Eye Care Professionals
Credentialing is a process of continually assessing, reassessing and validating a provider (or and entities) qualifications to treat patients of various insurance groups.
We work with all types of Eye Care Professionals such as: Ophthalmology and Ophthalmologists, Optometry and Optometrists, Low Vision Specialist, Orthoptists and Opticians.
Our services provides enrollment in all insurance networks (Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurances). Our solutions can be tailored to fit and organization of any size from solo practitioner to medium to large groups.
We’ll keep you organized and your files up to date!
Our credentialing services include:
- Provider enrollment services for all entities (credentialing and contracting with health plans)
- Vision enrollment and re-validation services
- Network management for dental health plans
- Medical licensing
Our staff works with all insurance companies in order enroll you and your providers with any health plans of your choice. Once enrolled, we maintain all provider credentialing files for a smooth credentialing/revalidation process.
The benefits of using our services can include:
- All credentialing information in organized in our database.
- Our staff has years of experience in navigating the provider enrollment process with Commercial and government payors.
- We provide status reports that keep you up to date on the progress of your credentialing
- We eliminate enrollment paperwork so you can focus on patients and your practice.